Pet Odor Removal
Urine in carpeting is a severe problem for any homeowner that will require major restoration work. But now, with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product, your most severe urine damaged areas have a chance to be saved. P.U.R.T.®, (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), is a revolutionary new product developed by Chem-Dry is specially formulated to eliminate urine odors. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damaged areas.
Urine in carpeting is a severe problem that can sometimes require major restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. Now with Premier Chem-Dry of Northwest Florida‘s Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®), your most severe urine soaked areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary process specially formulated to eliminate pet urine odors forever. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine and other odor-causing spots by working to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Did you know that pets will urinate continually in the same general location? The urine deposited on these carpeted areas do not stay there, rather the urine penetrates the carpet fibers where contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the flooring material below the carpet. Urine odors can permeate from the floor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals left behind become even more concentrated and pungent. A simple carpet cleaning will not remove this odor, and until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- Our technicians will identify the source and severity of the odor, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage underneath.*
- If necessary, the pad will have to be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub-floor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary for our technicians to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine to have successful results. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. Please call Premier Chem-Dry of Northwest Florida to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (877) 577-1877.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning
- Carpet Stain Protection
- Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning
- Pet Odor Removal
- Power of Carbonation
- Specialty Stain Removal Service
- Water Damage Restoration
Clean More Save More2 rooms for
3 rooms for